Worked 2 Alaska jobs last year? You might be owed a tax refund

click on the photo for the full story

If you worked for two or more employers in Alaska last year, state officials say you may be entitled to a tax refund — if you apply for it this year.

According tothe state Department of Labor and Workforce Development, eligible Alaskans include those who made more than $39,500 last year, worked multiple jobs and paid more than the maximum $197.50 in contributions to unemployment insurance.

“Refund request forms with proof of earnings and payment of unemployment insurance must be submitted by Dec. 31, 2019,” state officials wrote. “UI contributions paid by workers may be listed on the worker’s W-2 form(s) in Box 14 or on their pay stubs. Workers can also contact their employers for the information.”

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content